مدرسة حوض نجيح الاعدادية الثانوية المشتركة
اهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا العزيز فى احلى منتدى
(منتدى مدرسة حوض نجيح الاعدادية الثانوية المشتركة)
اهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا العزيز فى احلى منتدى
(منتدى مدرسة حوض نجيح الاعدادية الثانوية المشتركة)
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مدرسة حوض نجيح الاعدادية الثانوية المشتركة مدرسة متميزة بادارة ههيا التعليمية - محافظة الشرقية

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

موصوعات مهمة 3ع

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mr.Abdelbadea M. Mahdy
Admin
Mr.Abdelbadea M. Mahdy

عدد المساهمات : 321
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2010
الموقع : Egypt

موصوعات مهمة 3ع Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: موصوعات مهمة 3ع   موصوعات مهمة 3ع Icon_minitimeالجمعة 24 ديسمبر 2010, 6:16 pm

Write a paragraph of five (5) sentences on: (Your school)

• size, buildings, classes, labs, playgrounds • subjects learnt
• headmaster and teachers • different activities

My school is in ……. The building is very big. We have many classes, two labs and one large playground. At
school, we learn English, Arabic, French, maths science, history and geography. We also have music and P.E. two times a week. Our headmaster's name is Mr ……. My favourite teacher is Mr ……….. We do many activities at school. There's an English club/ a computer lab.

*- Write an e-mail to your new Italian pen friend, Mario:
• Start the e-mail and ask about your friend's health.
• Tell him that you are coming to Rome with your family on August 10th.
• Ask him to meet you at the airport.
• Tell him how long you are going to stay in Italy.
• Finish the e-mail.
(Your e-mail address is [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط])

From: [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
To: [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Subject: Visiting Rome
Dear Mario,
How are you? My family and I are coming to Rome on August 10th. Can you please meet us at the airport? We are going to stay in Italy for five days. I hope we can go sight-seeing together.
Tell me if you can meet us on August10th.
Yours,
Student

* Write a paragraph of five sentences on: "Sports"
Sports How often you practise it Why it is important
Where you practise it
When you
practise it

your favourite one five days a week make body strong
at school or
in club
after school and on holidays

My favourite sport is volleyball. I practice it two days a week at school. Sports make my body strong and healthy. I practice it after school. I also play it on holidays.
A Trip to the Zoo رحلة إلى حديقة الحيوان

Last week, I went on a trip to the zoo. I went with my classmates. We went by bus. We saw a lot of animals in the cages أقفاص. We played in the gardens. We had our lunch and ate ice-cream. We came back in the evening. We were very happy.

Your Favourite Subject

المادة المفضلة

My favourite subject is English. I like it very much because it is
interesting. I have been studying English for five years now. English is very important because it is the most widely spoken language in the world. I like to read English books and magazines in my free time. I need to learn it to get
a place at secondary school and university.

Reading My Favourite Hobby

* الهواية المفضلة
My favourite hobby is reading. I usually read at home. I read in my free time. I have been doing this hobby for six years now. I usually read with my friends. My teachers help me choose the books I read. Reading is very useful and it doesn't cost much money.
An Accident حادثة
Yesterday, while I was going to school, I saw an accident. A boy was crossing the street when a fast car hit him. I telephoned the police and helped the boy. The ambulance came and took the boy to the hospital. The doctors said he will be good and he will leave the hospital in two days.

- Write a letter to your English pen friend Tom *Greet your pen friend. * Tell her your name and age.* Tell her about your family, your school and your hobbies.* Ask her to write to you soon
.* Finish the letter. Your name is Soha and you live at 80 , El Nasr Street, Damanhour .

___________________________________________________80El-Nasr street,
___________________________________________________________ Damanhour.
_____________________________________________________Egypt
____________________________________________________4th Feb.2010
Dear Tom,
Greetings from Egypt. I’m very happy to write you this letter, how are you and your family? My name is Soha. I’m fourteen years old. My family consists of five person. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. My school is very nice. My teachers are very good. My hobbies are reading and collecting stamps. Write me soon, please.
Yours
Soha
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://hoad-nageih.yoo7.com

موصوعات مهمة 3ع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» معلومه عن ويندوز اكس بى (( مهمة ))
» موضوعات مهمة للثانوية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى